You are about to complete the online application for your preferred study programme. Before you start, you can find some important information about the application process below.
Required personal details
In addition to the customary personal information, please have the following personal details ready:
- Social security number (756.... – can be found on your health insurance card. Only relevant for individuals resident in Switzerland).
- Place of origin (only relevant for Swiss citizens)
- Matriculation number (if you have already been registered at a Swiss higher education institution)
In order to complete the online application process, you must upload the following documents (PDF format):
- Passport photo for your University of Applied Sciences of the Grisons student identification card in JPG format (min. 300/400 pixels)
- University admission qualification (vocational/specialist school-leaving certificate, grammar school-leaving certificate, etc.). Should you not yet be in possession of the relevant certificate at the time of application, you can subsequently submit it electronically once you receive it (prior to the start of your studies at the latest).
- Evidence of at least one year’s professional experience (employment/apprenticeship reference or internship contract) (only for bachelor's study programme)
- Confirmation of exmatriculation (if you have already been registered at a Swiss higher education institution)
The following documents are additionally required, depending on the study programme:
- Curriculum vitae
- Statement of purpose
- Bachelor degree
- English language certificate
After successfully applying, the International Office of the UAS Grisons will contact prospective students from outside Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein and support them with the next steps (e.g. residence permit, visa).