Communication makes the University of Applied Sciences of the Grisons visible – to its stakeholder groups and the public.
We communicate today what people will be discussing tomorrow.
Quality is a key success factor. We make the development of our quality public. We create transparency by providing information about our strategy, measures and successes.
We share details about research and findings at the University of Applied Sciences of the Grisons and present our offers.
The University of Applied Sciences of Grisons understands quality assurance as a process. Our quality assurance control system guarantees continual improvement of communication.
What we want to achieve: objectives
We make our quality assurance and development as well as our offers visible.
- Reporting about the quality assurance strategy, results and measures
- Communication of activities and offers
How we promote quality: measures
We ensure that our quality is communicated using
- a communication concept and plan, both general and specifically for quality;
- communication in the participation vessels.
How we check quality: assessment
We periodically review the level of quality in the area of communication with various tools:
- Evaluation in accordance with the communication plan and concept
- Internal surveys, use of various communication tools
- Review of comprehensibility
- Internal and external audits
How we shape quality: development
To further develop quality in the area of communication, we use the findings from various evaluations:
- Adjustment of communication plan for the following year
- Adjustment of communication concept and plan on the basis of findings from meta evaluations