The University of Applied Sciences of the Grisons is committed to modern values. They form the basis for a future-oriented education and research institution.
Clear, binding values are today shaping the University of Applied Sciences of the Grisons of tomorrow.
As a future-oriented institution, we are proponents of equal opportunities and committed to sustainability. The University of Applied Sciences of the Grisons encourages the participation of its stakeholder groups.
Quality is our top priority. The University Executive Board and the Quality Conference are responsible for the effectiveness of quality assurance.
The University of Applied Sciences of the Grisons understands quality assurance as a process. Our quality assurance control system is an instrument that guarantees the continual improvement of our university of applied science’s management.
Objectives: What we want to achieve
The area of governance at the University of Applied Sciences of the Grisons defines quality at an institutional level.
- The effectiveness of the quality assurance system is checked regularly. The University Executive Board and Quality Conference assume responsibility here.
- Regular evaluation of the performance of the University Executive Board
- Right to a say of the relevant stakeholder groups
- Commitment to sustainable development
- Commitment to equal opportunities and diversity
Measures: How we promote quality
We rely on target-oriented measures and processes as well as clear responsibilities in order to achieve high-quality governance.
- Evaluations of the quality assurance system roadmap
- Quality assurance system with a management and key figure system
- Ensuring the involvement of stakeholder groups
- Formation of specialist committees, such as the Quality Conference and Sustainability Committee
- Implementation of the Diversity Policy, the sustainable development concept and the Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRMEs)
- Contribution agreements
Assessment: How we check quality
The periodical review and assessment of quality in the area of governance is binding. To this end, we use various tools:
- Strategy reviews
- Management cockpit
- EFQM evaluation tool
- Reporting with respect to FHO equal opportunities controls, sustainability and the Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRMEs)
- Evaluation of employee satisfaction
- Contribution agreements
Development: How we shape quality
We further develop our management tools for quality assurance and development on an ongoing basis.
- Further development of the management and key figure system: Management cockpit
- Use of feedback from various committees