Well-trained students with outstanding opportunities on the labour market are the result of high-quality teaching and further education.
We train today the practice-oriented management figures of tomorrow.
Our teaching and further education offerings are practice-oriented. They are based on the cutting edge of scientific knowledge and professional practice. The standards of the European Higher Education Area are binding for the training and further education programmes of the University of Applied Sciences of the Grisons.
We rely on professionally competent and committed lecturers as well as blended learning concepts for classroom learning and self-study. They are decisive for the learning successes of our students.
The composition and structure of the teaching and further development offerings at the University of Applied Sciences of the Grisons support the learning success of our students. The teaching is skills-oriented: it imparts skills for relevant professional fields as well as for further studies. The workload and duration of the teaching and further education programmes correspond to the usual number of ECTS credits.
What we understand by good teaching and further education:
Quality concept in teaching and further education
Quality assurance and development in the areas of teaching and further education are based on the quality assurance strategy and the quality assurance system of the University of Applied Sciences of the Grisons.
The University of Applied Sciences of Grisons understands quality assurance as a process. Our quality assurance control system serves as a tool here and guarantees the continual improvement of teaching and further education.
What we want to achieve: objectives
The University of Applied Sciences of the Grisons trains skilled management figures. Our practice-oriented teaching and further education programmes are committed to this goal.
- The composition and structure of our teaching support learning success
- Skills-based teaching
- Committed, specialist lecturers
- Student-focussed teaching and learning forms
- Practice-oriented training based on the cutting edge of scientific knowledge and professional practice
- Conformity with the standards and guidelines of the European Higher Education Area
How we promote quality: measures
We rely on target-oriented measures and processes in order to achieve high-quality teaching and further training.
- Qualified employees
- Teaching and Further Education unit
- Blended Learning Centre
- Promotion of the link to research and practice
- Institutionalised process management in the areas of teaching and further education
- Contribution and performance agreement
How we check quality: assessment
Our teaching and further education programmes are based on the needs of the stakeholder groups. We involve our various stakeholder groups in the review and assessment processes.
- Evaluation of courses, modules and study programmes by the students
- Surveys: graduates, employees, specialists, external experts
- Contribution agreements with employees
How we shape quality: development
To enhance quality, we make use of the findings gleaned from the feedback of various specialist committees in the areas of teaching and further education.
- Measures derived from retreats
- Feedback from process managers and department heads
- Feedback from the Quality Conference