Resources are the building blocks and foundation upon which we build and develop our quality. We achieve a high level of quality by using our resources in a careful and sustainable manner.
We create today the basis for a successful university of applied sciences of tomorrow.
The University of Applied Sciences of the Grisons is well-positioned. It is an attractive employer that employs qualified staff.
We promote partnerships and networks in Switzerland and abroad. In doing so, we expand our expertise and boost the attractiveness of the University of Applied Sciences of the Grisons.
We deploy our financial resources in a sustainable manner and ensure a modern infrastructure.
The University of Applied Sciences of Grisons understands quality assurance as a process. Our quality assurance control system guarantees continual improvement.
What we want to achieve: objectives
We achieve a high level of quality by using our resources in a careful and sustainable manner.
- Qualified employees
- Competitive, attractive employer
- Promotion of partnerships in Switzerland and abroad
- Sustainable use of financial resources
- Use of modern work and teaching materials
How we promote quality: measures
We rely on target-oriented measures and processes in order to achieve a high level of quality in the area of resources.
- Skills-based personnel recruitment and development
- Internal further training programme
- Personnel development
- Partnership portfolio
- Development and financial plan
- Expansion and development of technical systems and IT
How we check quality: assessment
We regularly review the level of quality in the area of resources with various tools:
- Financial statements and audits
- Satisfaction surveys
- Contribution agreements
How we shape quality: development
We further develop our tools for quality assurance and development in the area of resources on an ongoing basis.
- Further development of processes in the areas of finance, personnel and infrastructure
- Use of feedback