Using optical strip light projection, the surface of any component can be recorded three-dimensionally in a contactless and highly precise manner.
Contactless and highly precise 3D measurements in XYZ direction in a matter of seconds, for example for plastic parts, milled parts, prototyping, etc. Comparison of several injection moulding activities, initial parts evaluation and many other possibilities on request.
- Comparison of various construction parts
- Comparison with the CAD
- Creation of CAD data
- High level of measurement accuracy and repeatability in the micrometre range
- Measurement of the entire surface area rather than individual points
- Analysis of the measured objects
- Measurement objects up to a max. of 200 x 100 mm can be measured
- Angle measurements
- Analysis of reject parts
- Restrictions for transparent materials
- Measurement report available on request
Keyence VR 3200 digital macroscope incl.
- Viewer software
- Analyser software
- Stitching module
- 3D CAD module
- VR comparative module
The laboratory for 3D surface measurements is assigned to the Institute for Photonics and Robotics (IPR).