Our research activities are being further expanded by our greater focus on issues relating to the digital transformation (interdisciplinary) and the development of a new research focus area, namely Technology (Advanced and Smart Sensors / Internet of Things). A Centre for Data Analytics, Visualisation and Simulation (DAViS Centre) is also to be initiated. DAVis is the realisation and implementation of profile field 6 (Computational Science) of the cantonal University and Research Strategy.
- Joint performance of projects
- Financing: often supported by public grants
- Regulation of rights between the research and development partners and University of Applied Sciences of the Grisons by means of a consortium agreement.
Business partners and public organisations can issue orders – for so-called contract research – to University of Applied Sciences of the Grisons for clearly defined issues from the world of practice (e.g. for the development of a prototype). All rights to the results generated from the project are assigned to the R&D partner.
- University of Applied Sciences of the Grisons undertakes the project
- Principal pays all costs, excluding public funding
- Rights assigned to the principal
We offer many services in different specialist areas. Get in touch – we would be happy to support you.